Atlantis 2L Gore-Tex® Pant
There’s a lot of love out there for bibs these days, but a solid, no-nonsense pair of ski pants is the right choice for a lot of skiers who are after lightweight, minimalist versatility. The Atlantis GORE-TEX® 2L Pant is made from recycled two-layer GORE-TEX® fabric with 100% sealed seams, delivering waterproof breathability and protection. Thoughtful design touches throughout give these pants intuitive storage and venting solutions for practical functionality in the mountains. CORDURA® cuff reinforcements ward of ski edge damage ensuring long-term durability. The Atlantis GORE-TEX® 2L Pant packages adaptable capabilities and serious protection with clean, modern style.
Models = 187cm & wearing size Large.
- Fabric: GORE-TEX® 2-Layer Recycled Nylon with PFC-free DWR
- Fabric: Bluesign® Approved and Standard 100 OEKO-TEX Certified
- Fit: Standard Fit
- Mesh Lining with Brushed Tricot Seat
- Fully Taped Seams with GORE-SEAM® Tape
- YKK® AquaGuard® Water Repellent Zipper
- Mesh Lined Inner Leg Vents
- Microfleece lined handwarmer pockets
- Adjustable Inner Waistband
- Boot Gaiter
- Lower Boot Gussets
- CORDURA® Cuff Reinforcement
- Jacket to Pant Snap Interface